The TCF ANF was specially created in January 2012 to meet the new requirements introduced by the French Home Office, the Overseas Department, Local Councils and the Ministry of Immigration to test the French language knowledge of demanders of French nationality.
* To practice for the TCF exam, see the site : www.tv5.org
* Information : C.I.E.P
* For any other information concerning how to obtain French nationality please speak to the official authority : your local Town Hall or the Prefecture.
• EXAMINATION DATES
Regestration at least one month before the exam date and within the limit of the number of places available.
• Wednesday 29th April 2020
• Wednesday 20th May 2020
• Wednesday 10th June 2020
• Wednesday 1st July 2020
• Wednesday 29th July 2020
• Wednesday 26th August 2020
* The day before each exam we offer an exam preparation session lasting 1 hour 30 minutes.
* You MUST be able to read in French to carry out the exam.
• EXAMINATION FEE
• 135 euros
Attention: no refund will be possible once the session has been validated by the CIEP.
• PREPARATION FEE
• 15 euros
• DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT
• Inscription form completed, dated and signed
• Two self-addressed and pre-stamped envelopes
• Payment : cheque, credit card or cash
* documents to be sent to : Alliance Français, 310 Rue Paradis, 3008 Marseille
* You will receive a convocation approximately 7 days before the exam date. The results will be sent to you by post one month later.
* you can take the « TCF ANF » as many times as you wish. However, there must be two months between each sitting.