The TCF ANF was specially created in January 2012 to meet the new requirements introduced by the French Home Office, the Overseas Department, Local Councils and the Ministry of Immigration to test the French language knowledge of demanders of French nationality.
* To practice for the TCF exam, see the site : www.tv5.org
* Information : C.I.E.P
* For any other information concerning how to obtain French nationality please speak to the official authority : your local Town Hall or the Prefecture.
• EXAMINATION DATES (inscription at least one month before the exam date)
• Wednesday March 27th 2019
• Wednesday April 24th 2019
• Wednesday May 22th 2019
• Wednesday June 26th 2019
• Wednesday August 28th 2019
* The day before each exam we offer an exam preparation session lasting 1 hour 30 minutes.
* You MUST be able to read in French to carry out the exam.
• EXAML FREE
• 110 euros
• PREPARATION FEE
• 15 euros
• DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT
• Inscription form completed, dated and signed
• Two self-addressed and pre-stamped envelopes
• Payment : cheque, credit card or cash
* documents to be sent to : Alliance Français, 310 Rue Paradis, 3008 Marseille
* You will receive a convocation approximately 7 days before the exam date. The results will be sent to you by post one month later.
* you can take the « TCF ANF » as many times as you wish. However, there must be two months between each sitting.