Attributing candidates one of the six levels from the European Framework, the TCF indicates whether a person has the required French level to enter a French university or work in the francophone business world.
• EXAMINATION DATES (inscription at least one month before the exam date)
• Friday April 24th 2020
• Compulsory exam : 100 euros
• Optional oral exam : 50 euros
• Optional written exam : 50 euros
Attention: no refund will be possible once the session has been validated by the CIEP.
• DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT
• Inscription form – completed, dated and signed
• Two self-addressed and pre-stamped envelopes
• Payment : cheque, credit card or cash
• A regulatory identity photo for the optional oral exam
* Documents should be sent to : Alliance Française, 310 Rue Paradis 13008 Marseille
* you will be sent a convocation approximately 7 days before the exam date. The results will be sent by post one month later
* you can take the « TCF general public » as many times as you wish. However, there must be two months between each sitting
* the site TV5 proposes different activites (listening exercises, grammar and written comprehension) to train for the TCF exam.