In accordance with the new provisions introduced by the French Ministry of the Interior, applicants for the long-term resident card will have to demonstrate a minimum A2 level in French in written and oral comprehension and expression.
In order to meet the specific needs of these candidates, a new version of the TCF has been designed: the TCF for the French resident card (TCF Carte de résident)
• DATES OF TEST (registration at least one month before the test)
• Thursday 16th of December
• FORMAT OF THE NEW TCF RESIDENT CARD: 4 compulsory tests
• Listening comprehension (20 questions) group test Duration: 15 minutes
• Oral expression (3 tasks) individual test Time: 10 minutes
• Written comprehension (20 questions) group test Duration: 20 minutes
• Written expression (3 tasks) group test Duration: 30 minutes
• RATE: 140€
Attention: no refund will be possible once the session has been validated by the CIEP.
• REQUESTED DOCUMENTS
• Registration form completed, dated and signed
• Two pre-stamped envelopes with your name and address
• Payment: cheque, credit card or cash
* Send the documents to Alliance Française, 310 Rue Paradis 13008 Marseille.
* You will receive a notice from us about 7 days before the exam date. The results will be sent to you by mail one month later.
* You can take the test "TCF Carte de résident" as many times as you like. You must, however, wait two months between each test.
* To train yourself for the T.C.F. tests, visit TV5 monde website which offers a series of activities (oral comprehension, language structure, written comprehension).