IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) has approved TCF Canada for economic immigration and citizenship in Canada.
TCF Canada was specifically designed to meet IRCC standards. The TCF Canada consists of 4 mandatory tests.
• The TCF Canada includes 4 TEST :
Listening comprehension (39 questions)
Written comprehension (39 questions)
Oral expression (3 tasks)
Written expression (3 tasks)
About 12 minutes
• EXAMINATION DATES (inscription at least one month before the exam date)
• Thursday March 18th, 2021
• Thursday May 20th, 2021
• Thursday August 19th, 2021
• FEES : 200€
Attention: no refund will be possible once the session has been validated by the CIEP.
• DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
• Registration form completed, dated and signed
• Two pre-stamped envelopes with your name and address
• Payment: cheque, credit card or cash
* You will receive a convocation approximately 7 days before the exam date. The results will be sent to you by post one month later.
* you can take the « TCF Canada» as many times as you wish. However, there must be two months between each sitting.
* It is not possible to take both tests “TCF Canada” and “TCF Quebec” on the same date.